l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3build|
|MiKTeX as l3build|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
support for package development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (659.6k).
- 2017-09-13 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-06-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-05-15 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- translations: Internationalisation of LaTeX2ε packages
- interfaces: Set parameters for other packages, conveniently
- pgfopts: LaTeX package options with pgfkeys
- blindtext: Producing 'blind' text for testing