l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2014–2018 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3build|
MiKTeX as l3build
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (716.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texpack: Create documented LaTeX classes, packages and docs in a Unix environment
- makedtx: Perl script to help generate dtx and ins files
- ifnextok: Utility macro: peek ahead without ignoring spaces
- arraysort: Sort arrays (or portions of them)