CTAN update: fvextra
new option breaknonspaceingroup enables advanced line breaking features within macros, added documentation on Pandoc support, added enhancements to support upcoming minted release.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/fvextra The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/fvextra/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
fvextra – Extensions and patches for fancyvrb
fvextra provides several extensions to fancyvrb, including automatic line breaking and improved math mode. It also patches some fancyvrb internals. Parts of fvextra were originally developed as part of pythontex and minted.
|Copyright||2016–2022 Geoffrey M. Poore|
- 2022-12-02 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2019-02-05 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2017-07-10 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2016-09-04 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2016-07-21 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2016-07-15 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2016-06-29 New on CTAN: fvextra