CTAN update: fvextra
Added support for beamer overlays. Indentation related to breaklines can now be specified as a number of characters, not just as dimensions. beameroverlays now works with VerbatimOut.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/fvextra More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/fvextra We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
fvextra – Extensions and patches for fancyvrb
fvextra provides several extensions to fancyvrb, including automatic line breaking and improved math mode. It also patches some fancyvrb internals. Parts of fvextra were originally developed as part of pythontex and minted.
|Copyright||2016–2022 Geoffrey M. Poore|
- 2022-12-02 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2019-02-05 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2017-07-10 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2016-09-04 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2016-07-21 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2016-07-15 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2016-06-29 New on CTAN: fvextra