CTAN update: glossaries
- bug fix #187: Compilation fails if hyperref is loaded and the style is listhypergroup https://www.dickimaw-books.com/bugtracker.php?key=187 - bug fix #188: Glossary style `list' undefined with v4.46 rollback https://www.dickimaw-books.com/bugtracker.php?key=188
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
glossaries – Create glossaries and lists of acronyms
The glossaries package supports acronyms and multiple glossaries, and has provision for operation in several languages (using the facilities of either babel or polyglossia). New entries are defined to have a name and description (and optionally an associated symbol). Support for multiple languages is offered, and plural forms of terms may be specified. An additional package, glossaries-accsupp, can make use of the accsupp package mechanisms for accessibility support for PDF files containing glossaries.
The user may define new glossary styles, and preambles and postambles can be specified. There is provision for loading a database of terms, but only terms used in the text will be added to the relevant glossary.
This package requires the mfirstuc package.
The package supersedes the author’s glossary package (which is now obsolete).
|Copyright||2007–2022 Nicola Talbot|
- 2022-11-04 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2022-10-18 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-11-02 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-10-21 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-09-24 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2020-03-20 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2020-02-15 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2019-12-07 CTAN Update: glossaries