CTAN Update: glossaries
* Added makeglossaries-lite.lua (Lua trimmed-down alternative to Perl makeglossaries script. Doesn't have the full functionality of makeglossaries but doesn't require Perl.) * makeglossaries (Perl script): - fixed ngerman din5007 issue. * glossaries.sty: - new field-related commands: \glsaddstoragekey, \glsfielddef, \glsfieldedef, \glsfieldgdef, \glsfieldxdef, \glsfieldfetch, \ifglsfieldeq, \ifglsfielddefeq, \ifglsfieldcseq - new user command \glswriteentry to hook into mechanism that writes entry information to the external files - new user command \glspostlinkhook to hook into end of commands like \gls and \glstext. - Added new acronym styles "long-sp-short" and "long-sp-short-desc" - bug fix: \glsadd should use \@@do at wrglossary not \@do at wrglossary
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
glossaries – Create glossaries and lists of acronyms
The glossaries package supports acronyms and multiple glossaries, and has provision for operation in several languages (using the facilities of either babel or polyglossia). New entries are defined to have a name and description (and optionally an associated symbol). Support for multiple languages is offered, and plural forms of terms may be specified. An additional package, glossaries-accsupp, can make use of the accsupp package mechanisms for accessibility support for PDF files containing glossaries.
The user may define new glossary styles, and preambles and postambles can be specified. There is provision for loading a database of terms, but only terms used in the text will be added to the relevant glossary.
This package requires the mfirstuc package.
The package supersedes the author’s glossary package (which is now obsolete).
|Copyright||2007–2022 Nicola Talbot|
- 2022-11-04 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2022-10-18 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-11-02 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-10-21 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-09-24 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2020-03-20 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2020-02-15 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2019-12-07 CTAN Update: glossaries