CTAN Update: l3build
## [2019-06-26] ### Added - Support for HarfTeX (see #92) ### Changed - Support for normalisation of LuaTeX v1.10 stack information (may require new `.tlg` files) ### Fixed - Support for spaces in paths when typesetting (see #91) ## [2019-06-27] ### Changed - Back out change for normalisation of LuaTeX v1.10 stack information (timing issue: will reintroduce later) ### Fixed - Correct test for LuaTeX (see #93)
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/l3build The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2019 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2019-11-02 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-10-03 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-10-01 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-07-31 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-06-28 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-06-20 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-02-11 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-02-09 CTAN update: l3build