CTAN update: asymptote
A buffer overflow in the partialsum transparency shader was fixed; the workload distribution over the GPU processors was improved.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/asymptote The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2022 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2022-04-07 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-03-09 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-02-06 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-23 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-08 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-03 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2021-02-20 CTAN update: asymptote