CTAN update: glossaries
* Added \glsaddprotectedpagefmt * Put back the redefinition of \glossary (so that it takes an optional argument) removed in the previous version (except where doc has been loaded) to allow for packages that have hacked the internal glossary writing mechanism. (This may be removed or moved to a compatibility mode in the future.) * Fixed backward compatibility support of deprecated sanitize=none option * Fixed bug introduced in v4.10 that caused a conflict with doc.sty
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
glossaries – Create glossaries and lists of acronyms
The glossaries package supports acronyms and multiple glossaries, and has provision for operation in several languages (using the facilities of either babel or polyglossia). New entries are defined to have a name and description (and optionally an associated symbol). Support for multiple languages is offered, and plural forms of terms may be specified. An additional package, glossaries-accsupp, can make use of the accsupp package mechanisms for accessibility support for PDF files containing glossaries.
The user may define new glossary styles, and preambles and postambles can be specified. There is provision for loading a database of terms, but only terms used in the text will be added to the relevant glossary.
This package requires the mfirstuc package.
The package supersedes the author’s glossary package (which is now obsolete).
|2007–2023 Nicola Talbot
- 2023-10-02 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2022-11-04 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2022-10-18 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-11-02 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-10-21 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-09-24 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2020-03-20 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2020-02-15 CTAN update: glossaries