CTAN Update: libertinus-otf
This version uses the features "FakeSlant" and "embolden" to define the missing fonts for Libertinus: SansBoldItalic, MonoBold, MonoItalic, MonoBoldItalic, and MathBold. There are now no extra created fonts.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/libertinus-otf The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertinus-otf/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
libertinus-otf – Support for Libertinus OpenType
This package offers LuaLaTeX/XeLaTeX support for the Libertinus OpenType fonts maintained by Khaled Hosny.
Missing fonts are defined via several font feature settings.
The Libertinus fonts are similiar to Libertine and Biolinum, but come with math symbols.
|Copyright||2018–2020 Herbert Voß|
- 2021-01-12 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2020-08-01 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2020-04-26 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2020-02-24 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2020-02-09 CTAN Update: libertinus-otf
- 2019-10-24 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2019-09-21 CTAN Update: libertinus-otf
- 2018-09-05 CTAN update: libertinus-otf