CTAN Update: EuropeCV
* Added example with the geometry package * Improved the parenthesis style around CEF * Added Matrix/Riot support * Completed all translations. Moreover, inverted the surname with the name * Updated Nicola Vitacolonna's e-mail address * Updated the manual with the new features. Typos have also been corrected.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/europecv The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/europecv/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
EuropeCV – Unofficial class for European curricula vitae
The europecv class is an unofficial LaTeX implementation of the standard model for curricula vitae (the “Europass CV”) as recommended by the European Commission. Although primarily intended for users in the European Union, the class is flexible enough to be used for any kind of curriculum vitae.
The class has localisations for all the official languages of the EU (plus Catalan), as well as options permitting input in UTF-8 and koi8-r.
Nicola Vitacolonna (inactive)
- 2020-01-04 CTAN Update: EuropeCV
- 2019-12-24 CTAN update: EuropeCV
- 2019-03-20 CTAN update: EuropeCV
- 2019-02-05 CTAN Update: EuropeCV
- 2019-02-01 CTAN update: EuropeCV
- 2019-01-26 CTAN Update: EuropeCV
- 2018-07-24 CTAN Update: EuropeCV
- 2018-07-15 CTAN Update: EuropeCV