CTAN Update: chemstyle
v2.0m: - New Italian translations for 'fixed strings', thanks to Dario Cambié
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/chemstyle . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/chemstyle (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
chemstyle – Writing chemistry with style
Chemstyle has been developed as a successor to the LaTeX package provided by the rsc bundle. The package provides an extensible system for formatting chemistry documents according to the conventions of a number of leading journals. It also provides some handy chemistry-related macros.
Chemstyle is much enhanced compared to its predecessor, and users of rsc are strongly encouraged to migrate (all of the additional macros in the rsc LaTeX package are present in chemstyle).
|Copyright||2006–2011, 2013 Joseph Wright|
- 2013-07-06 CTAN Update: chemstyle
- 2010-06-06 CTAN update: chemstyle
- 2010-03-29 CTAN update: chemstyle
- 2009-06-06 CTAN package update: chemstyle
- 2009-01-10 CTAN update: chemstyle
- 2008-07-31 CTAN package update: chemstyle
- 2008-03-21 CTAN package update: chemstyle
- 2008-03-08 CTAN package update: chemstyle