auto-pst-pdf – Wrapper for pst-pdf (with some psfrag features)
The package uses - -shell-escape to execute pst-pdf when necessary. This makes it especially easy to integrate into the workflow of an editor with just “LaTeX” and “pdfLaTeX” buttons.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2007 Johannes Große|
2007–2020 Will Robertson
|Contained in||TeX Live as auto-pst-pdf|
MiKTeX as auto-pst-pdf
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (214.9k).
- 2020-10-09 CTAN Update: auto-pst-pdf
- 2011-08-26 CTAN Update: auto-pst-pdf
- 2009-04-26 CTAN update: auto-pst-pdf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- auto-pst-pdf-lua: Using LuaLaTeX together with PostScript code
- pst-pdf: Make PDF versions of graphics by processing between runs
- pstool: Support for psfrag within pdfLaTeX
- epsf-dvipdfmx: Plain TeX file for using epsf.tex with (x)dvipdfmx