auto-pst-pdf – Wrapper for pst-pdf (with some psfrag features)
The package uses - -shell-escape to execute pst-pdf when necessary. This makes it especially easy to integrate into the workflow of an editor with just “LaTeX” and “pdfLaTeX” buttons.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2007 Will Robertson and Johannes Große|
|Contained in||TeX Live as auto-pst-pdf|
MiKTeX as auto-pst-pdf
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (335.1k).
- 2011-08-26 CTAN Update: auto-pst-pdf
- 2009-04-26 CTAN update: auto-pst-pdf
- 2007-11-20 CTAN package update: auto-pst-pdf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-pdf: Make PDF versions of graphics by processing between runs
- epsf-dvipdfmx: Plain TeX file for using epsf.tex with (x)dvipdfmx
- pdf-mps-supp: PDF METAPOST graphics support bundle
- fldigigal: Create a Flash slide show of digital photos