CTAN Update: dccpaper
A new option has been added to the idcc class for writing IDCC 2020 submissions.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/dccpaper The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/dccpaper/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
dccpaper – Typeset papers for the International Journal of Digital Curation
The LaTeX class ijdc-v14 produces camera-ready papers and articles suitable for inclusion in the International Journal of Digital Curation, with applicability from volume 14 onwards; a legacy class ijdc-v9 is provided for papers and articles written for volumes 9-13.
The similar idcc class can be used for submissions to the International Digital Curation Conference, beginning with the 2015 conference.
|Copyright||2014–2021 Digital Curation Centre, University of Edinburgh|
- 2021-01-26 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2020-01-16 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2019-10-08 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2019-03-09 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2018-05-15 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2018-05-04 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2017-10-21 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2016-08-06 CTAN Update: dccpaper