CTAN Update: dccpaper
A new option has been added for writing IDCC 2021 submissions.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/dccpaper The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/dccpaper/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
dccpaper – Typeset papers for the International Journal of Digital Curation
The LaTeX class ijdc-v14 produces camera-ready papers and articles suitable for inclusion in the International Journal of Digital Curation, with applicability from volume 14 onwards; a legacy class ijdc-v9 is provided for papers and articles written for volumes 9-13.
The similar idcc class can be used for submissions to the International Digital Curation Conference, beginning with the 2015 conference.
|Copyright||2022 Digital Curation Centre, University of Edinburgh|
- 2022-01-28 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2021-09-04 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2021-01-26 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2020-01-16 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2019-10-08 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2019-03-09 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2018-05-15 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2018-05-04 CTAN Update: dccpaper