CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- Fixed bug in string tests triggered by font changing commands (and probably other macros) in journal titles and subtitles (thanks to Dominik Wujastyk for reporting). - The default biblatex positition for back references is just before related entries are printed, which is because the standard styles place each related entry on a new line. This is not suitable for oxref, which prints them seamlessly all on one line, so they have now been moved to the very end of all entry types (thanks to Cian Dorr for reporting). - A new option, norelatedin, has been introduced to prevent related strings (such as ‘from’ and ‘originally published as’) being following immediately by the ‘in’ localization string that appears in inbook and similar entries. For backwards compatibility, this is off by default (thanks to Cian Dorr for reporting). - Fixed long-standing bug that rendered the relationpunct option non-operative.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-oxref More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/biblatex-oxref
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
biblatex-oxref – BibLaTeX styles inspired by the Oxford Guide to Style
This bundle provides four BibLaTeX styles that implement (many of) the stipulations and examples provided by the 2014 New Hart’s Rules and the 2002 Oxford Guide to Style:
- ‘oxnotes’ is a style similar to the standard ‘verbose’, intended for use with footnotes;
- ‘oxnum’ is a style similar to the standard ‘numeric’, intended for use with numeric in-text citations;
- ‘oxalph’ is a style similar to the standard ‘alphabetic’, intended for use with alphabetic in-text citations;
- ‘oxyear’ is a style similar to the standard ‘author-year’, intended for use with parenthetical in-text citations.
The bundle provides support for a wide variety of content types, including manuscripts, audiovisual resources, social media and legal references.
|Copyright||2016–2021 Alex Ball|
- 2021-01-20 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2019-02-19 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2018-03-04 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2018-02-10 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2018-02-01 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2018-01-28 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2017-05-16 New on CTAN: biblatex-oxref