CTAN Update: biblatex-publist
* V. 1.3 (2016-08-06): - It is now possible to change the base style that is used. - Proper sorting of pubstates. - Add possibility to increase the indentation of items (by means of the length extralabelnumberwidth). - Use pagetracker=true instead of pagetracker=spread by default (avoids warning, no change in functionality).
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/biblatex-publist The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-publist/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
biblatex-publist – BibLaTeX bibliography support for publication lists
The package provides a BibLaTeX bibliography style file (*.bbx) for publication lists. The style file draws on BibLaTeX’s authoryear style, but provides some extra features often desired for publication lists, such as the omission of the author’s own name from author or editor data.
At least version 3.4 of biblatex is required.
- 2017-04-13 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2017-04-03 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2016-08-07 CTAN Update: biblatex-publist
- 2016-05-17 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2016-03-11 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2015-01-05 CTAN Update: biblatex-publist
- 2014-03-18 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2013-07-27 CTAN Update: biblatex-publist