CTAN update: epspdf
Update for Ghostscript 9.15: test for epswrite/eps2write device All conversions should now work even if TeX is installed on a path with spaces. See changelog for more details
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/epspdf More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/epspdf We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
epspdf – Converter for PostScript, EPS and PDF
Epspdftk.tcl is a GUI ps/eps/pdf converter. Epspdf.tlu, its command-line backend, can be used by itself. Options include grayscaling, cropping margins and single-page selection. Some conversion options are made possible by converting in multiple steps.
|Copyright||2006, 2008–2011, 2013–2020 Siep Kroonenberg|
- 2016-05-07 CTAN Update: epspdf
- 2014-12-09 CTAN update: epspdf
- 2013-02-10 CTAN Update: epspdf & epspdf-extra
- 2010-04-01 CTAN Update: epspdf & epspdf-extra
- 2009-03-13 CTAN Update: epspdf and epspdf-extra
- 2009-03-06 CTAN Update: epspdf / epspdf-extra
- 2008-07-28 CTAN package update: epspdf
- 2007-01-17 CTAN has a new package: epspdf