epspdf – Converter for PostScript, EPS and PDF
Epspdftk.tcl is a GUI ps/eps/pdf converter. Epspdf.tlu, its command-line backend, can be used by itself. Options include grayscaling, cropping margins and single-page selection. Some conversion options are made possible by converting in multiple steps.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Copyright||2006, 2008–2011, 2013–2020 Siep Kroonenberg|
|Contained in||TeX Live as epspdf|
MiKTeX as epspdf
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (323.5k).
- 2016-05-07 CTAN Update: epspdf
- 2014-12-09 CTAN update: epspdf
- 2013-02-10 CTAN Update: epspdf & epspdf-extra
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- epspdf-setup: epspdftk with GUI installer
- pdfrack: Use psfrag with pdfLaTeX
- epsf-dvipdfmx: Plain TeX file for using epsf.tex with (x)dvipdfmx
- pst-pdf: Make PDF versions of graphics by processing between runs