CTAN Update: plautopatch
* Bug fix on \plautopatchdisable.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/plautopatch The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/plautopatch/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
plautopatch – Automated patches for pLaTeX/upLaTeX
Japanese pLaTeX/upLaTeX formats and packages often conflict with other LaTeX packages which are unaware of pLaTeX/upLaTeX. In the worst case, such packages throw a fatal error or end up with a wrong output.
The goal of this package is that there should be no need to worry about such incompatibilities, because specific patches are loaded automatically whenever necessary. This helps not only to simplify source files, but also to make the appearance of working pLaTeX/upLaTeX sources similar to those of ordinary LaTeX ones.
|Copyright||2018–2021 Hironobu Yamashita|
- 2021-06-01 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2021-05-16 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2021-02-15 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2020-11-27 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2020-10-22 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2020-09-28 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2020-05-27 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2020-02-26 CTAN update: plautopatch