CTAN update: plautopatch
Prepare for LaTeX2e 2021-05-01 regarding pxeverysel.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/plautopatch More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/plautopatch
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
plautopatch – Automated patches for pLaTeX/upLaTeX
Japanese pLaTeX/upLaTeX formats and packages often conflict with other LaTeX packages which are unaware of pLaTeX/upLaTeX. In the worst case, such packages throw a fatal error or end up with a wrong output.
The goal of this package is that there should be no need to worry about such incompatibilities, because specific patches are loaded automatically whenever necessary. This helps not only to simplify source files, but also to make the appearance of working pLaTeX/upLaTeX sources similar to those of ordinary LaTeX ones.
This package depends on the filehook package written by Martin Scharrer.
|Copyright||2018–2021 Hironobu Yamashita|
- 2021-02-15 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2020-11-27 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2020-10-22 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2020-10-15 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2020-09-28 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2020-05-27 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2020-02-26 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2019-06-07 CTAN update: plautopatch