CTAN update: mk
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latex_maker More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/mk
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
mk – A TeX and LaTeX maker
mk is a Bash script that, in close collaboration with vpp (short for View and Print PDF/PostScript), is helpful in the cyclic process of editing, compiling, viewing, and printing a LaTeX, XeLaTeX, or plain TeX document. Essentially, mk uses texi2dvi for compilation, vpp for viewing and printing.
|Maintainer||Wybo H. Dekker|
- 2018-04-11 CTAN update: mk
- 2015-09-22 CTAN update: mk
- 2014-06-07 CTAN Update: mk
- 2014-06-05 CTAN update: mk
- 2012-02-14 CTAN Update: mk
- 2010-05-22 dante.ctan.org upload: latex_maker
- 2009-09-16 CTAN Update: mk 2.0