CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
Minor release, mainly a single bugfix. - added hidden anchors of `ooosource` to the manual - fix a bug in anchors of `ooosource` (they did not respect class scaling) - faster `use fpu reciprocal` (thanks to Henri Menke)
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/contrib/circuitikz More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/circuitikz
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
CircuiTikZ – Draw electrical networks with TikZ
The package provides a set of macros for naturally typesetting electrical and (somewhat less naturally, perhaps) electronic networks.
It is designed as a tool that is easy to use, with a lean syntax, native to LaTeX, and directly supporting PDF output format. It has therefore been based on the very impressive PGF/TikZ package.
|Copyright||2007–2021 Massimo Redaelli|
2013–2021 Stefan Erhardt
2015–2021 Stefan Lindner
2018–2021 Romano Giannetti
- 2021-11-01 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2021-09-07 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2021-06-28 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2021-06-16 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2021-06-02 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2021-05-10 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2021-05-03 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2021-04-21 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ