CTAN update: yathesis
- Bug fixes. - New features: - automatic local (by chapter) tables of contents (thanks to Jean-François Burnol's `etoc` and help), - automatic local (by chapter) bibliographies. - Documentation revised and improved (index of concepts).
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/yathesis The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/yathesis
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
yathesis – A LaTeX class for writing a thesis following French rules
The purpose of yathesis is to facilitate dissertations’ typesetting of theses prepared in France, whatever disciplines and institutes. It implements most notably recommendations from the Ministry of Higher Education and Research and this, transparently to the user. It has also been designed to (optionally) take advantage of powerful tools available in LaTeX, including packages:
- BibLaTeX for the bibliography;
- glossaries for the glossary, list of acronyms and symbols list.
yathesis class, based on the book class, aims to be both
simple to use and, to some extent, (easily) customizable.
yathesis comes with templates and samples in the
doc/latex/yathesis/french/exemples/ directory in
the distribution. They can also be tested on ShareLaTeX
and on Overleaf (template
|Copyright||2012–2018 Denis Bitouzé|
- 2018-06-24 CTAN update: yathesis
- 2018-06-22 CTAN update: yathesis
- 2018-06-03 CTAN update: yathesis
- 2018-04-12 CTAN update: yathesis
- 2016-12-10 CTAN Update: yathesis
- 2016-11-01 CTAN update: yathesis
- 2016-06-11 CTAN Update: yathesis
- 2014-10-03 CTAN update: yathesis