yathesis – A LaTeX class for writing a thesis following French rules
The purpose of yathesis is to facilitate the typesetting of theses prepared in France, whatever the disciplines and institutes. It implements most notably recommendations from the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, and this transparently to the user. It has also been designed to (optionally) take advantage of powerful tools available in LaTeX, including packages:
- BibLaTeX for the bibliography;
- glossaries for the glossary, list of acronyms and symbols list.
yathesis class, based on the book class,
aims to be both simple to use and, to some extent,
yathesis comes with templates and samples in the
doc/latex/yathesis/french/exemples/ directory in
the distribution. They can also be tested on ShareLaTeX
and on Overleaf (template
Note: The “ya” in the package name stands for “yet another”.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2012–2023 Denis Bitouzé|
|Contained in||TeX Live as yathesis|
MiKTeX as yathesis
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (12.2M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- matapli: Class for the french journal “MATAPLI”
- seuthesix: LaTeX class for theses at Southeast University, Nanjing, China
- afthesis: Air Force Institute of Technology thesis class
- fcavtex: A thesis class for the FCAV/UNESP (Brazil)