CTAN update: bib2gls
* Support for new features of mfirstuc v2.07: - sentence case (firstuc) and title case now recognise \MFUskippunc. (This should be used to skip leading punctuation.) - title case now recognises \MFUwordbreak. * new dual field 'dualdescription' * new selection option 'selected before' * new resource options: - save-from-alias - save-from-see - save-from-seealso - save-crossref-tail - save-definition-index - save-use-index - format-integer-fields - format-decimal-fields - secondary-match-action - secondary-match-op - secondary-match - secondary-not-match - encapsulate-sort - prefix-only-existing - save-principal-locations (synonym for save-primary-locations) - principal-location-formats (synonym for primary-location-formats) * issue #10: explicit ranges with identical start and end should collapse to a normal location https://github.com/nlct/bib2gls/issues/10 This has led to new switches: --collapse-same-location-range (default) --no-collapse-same-location-range * issue #12 Primary locations need to be retained not merged (save-primary-locations=remove) https://github.com/nlct/bib2gls/issues/12 This has led to new switches: --retain-formats --no-retain-formats * bug fix: @entry missing required name/description results in "null" saved in the field value. This has been changed to an empty string (but the warning about the missing field remains). * bug fix: selection=all doesn't show see and seealso lists in locations https://github.com/nlct/bib2gls/issues/9 * bug fix: integer sort method should cast to int https://github.com/nlct/bib2gls/issues/11 * bug fix: indexplural default name incorrect when parent field set https://github.com/nlct/bib2gls/issues/13
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/support/bib2gls More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/bib2gls CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
bib2gls – Command line application to convert .bib files to glossaries-extra.sty resource files
This Java command line application may be used to extract glossary information stored in a .bib file and convert it into glossary entry definition commands.This application should be used with glossaries-extra.sty’s ‘record’ package option. It performs two functions in one:
- selects entries according to records found in the .aux file (similar to bibtex),
- hierarchically sorts entries and collates location lists (similar to makeindex or xindy).
The glossary entries can then be managed in a system such as JabRef, and only the entries that are actually required will be defined, reducing the resources required by TeX.
The supplementary application convertgls2bib can be used to convert existing .tex files containing definitions (\newglossaryentry etc.) to the .bib format required by bib2gls.
|Copyright||2017–2021 Nicola L. C. Talbot|
- 2021-11-24 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2021-11-06 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2020-07-12 CTAN Update: bib2gls
- 2020-07-10 CTAN Update: bib2gls
- 2020-05-31 CTAN Update: bib2gls
- 2020-05-28 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2020-02-29 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2020-02-14 CTAN update: bib2gls