CTAN update: isodoc
- new paymentorder option to order and select payment data - new option creditorid and mandateid (SEPA) - new payref option for payment data; default = same as ourref - new bankname option for payment data - footer fields generated in a command that can thus be redefined - completely reorganized by incorporating all doc and help files in isodoc.dtx
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/isodoc More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/isodoc We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
isodoc – A LaTeX class for typesetting letters and invoices
The isodoc class can be used for the preparation of letters and invoices (and, in the future, similar documents). Documents are set up with options, thus making the class easily adaptable to user’s wishes and extensible for other document types.
The class is based on the NTG brief class by Victor Eijkhout, which implements the NEN1026 standard.
|Copyright||2005–2021 Wybo Dekker|
|Maintainer||Wybo H. Dekker|
- 2021-06-26 CTAN update: isodoc
- 2021-06-23 CTAN update: isodoc
- 2021-02-21 CTAN Update: isodoc
- 2020-07-17 CTAN Update: isodoc
- 2018-05-30 CTAN Update: isodoc
- 2016-01-14 CTAN update: isodoc
- 2015-06-17 CTAN update: isodoc
- 2014-03-03 CTAN update: isodoc