CTAN update: thmtools
Fixed a bug that when `thmbox` option loads `thmbox` package, the modification to `proof` environment is not fully canceled, see issue #32.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/thmtools More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/thmtools
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
thmtools – Extensions to theorem environments
The bundle provides several packages for commonly-needed support for typesetting theorems. The packages should work with kernel theorems (theorems ‘out of the box’ with LaTeX), and the theorem and amsthm packages.
Features of the bundle include:
- a key-value interface to \newtheorem;
- a \listoftheorems command;
- hyperref and autoref compatibility;
- a mechanism for restating entire theorems in a single macro call.
|Copyright||2008–2014 Ulrich M. Schwarz|
2019 Frank Mittelbach
2020–2023 Yukai Chou
Ulrich M. Schwarz (inactive)
- 2023-05-05 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2023-02-18 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2023-02-05 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2022-06-02 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2020-08-02 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2020-07-18 CTAN Update: thmtools
- 2019-12-23 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2019-08-01 CTAN Update: thmtools