thmtools – Extensions to theorem environments
The bundle provides several packages for commonly-needed support for typesetting theorems. The packages should work with kernel theorems (theorems ‘out of the box’ with LaTeX), and the theorem and amsthm packages.
Features of the bundle include:
- a key-value interface to \newtheorem;
- a \listoftheorems command;
- hyperref and autoref compatibility;
- a mechanism for restating entire theorems in a single macro call.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2008–2014 Ulrich M. Schwarz|
2019 Frank Mittelbach
2020 Yukai Chou
Ulrich M. Schwarz (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as thmtools|
MiKTeX as thmtools
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (278.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ntheorem: Enhanced theorem environment
- nccthm: Another theorem environment
- theoremref: References with automatic theorem names
- amsthm: Typesetting theorems (AMS style)