CTAN Update: lualibs
The code has been updated to the most recent state of the Context beta. Release page: https://github.com/lualatex/lualibs/releases/tag/v2.2
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/lualibs/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/lualibs We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
lualibs – Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers
Lualibs is a collection of Lua modules useful for general programming.
The bundle is based on lua modules shipped with ConTeXt, and made available in this bundle for use independent of ConTeXt.
|Copyright||2009–2018 PRAGMA ADE / ConTeXt Development Team / The LuaLaTeX Dev Team|
- 2018-09-26 CTAN update: lualibs
- 2017-02-05 CTAN Update: lualibs
- 2016-04-09 CTAN update: lualibs
- 2015-12-03 CTAN update: lualibs
- 2014-07-27 CTAN Update: lualibs
- 2014-05-09 CTAN update: lualibs
- 2014-01-02 CTAN Update: lualibs
- 2013-05-08 CTAN update: lualibs