CTAN Update: dccpaper
- Some new options have been added for writing IDCC 2019 submissions, along with template updates. - Further documentation of how to write IDCC submissions has been added. - The classes now use OTF fonts with LuaLaTeX and XeLaTeX if available.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/dccpaper The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/dccpaper/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
dccpaper – Typeset papers for the International Journal of Digital Curation
The LaTeX class ijdc-v14 produces camera-ready papers and articles suitable for inclusion in the International Journal of Digital Curation, with applicability from volume 14 onwards; a legacy class ijdc-v9 is provided for papers and articles written for volumes 9-13.
The similar idcc class can be used for submissions to the International Digital Curation Conference, beginning with the 2015 conference.
As of August 2023 these classes are no longer officially supported for new submissions to the IJDC and IDCC, but nevertheless they continue to be maintained to support existing documents.
|Copyright||2022–2023 Digital Curation Centre, University of Edinburgh|
- 2023-08-12 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2022-01-28 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2021-09-04 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2021-01-26 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2020-01-16 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2019-10-08 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2019-03-09 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2018-05-15 CTAN update: dccpaper