CTAN Update: dccpaper
- Some new options have been added for writing IDCC 2019 submissions, along with template updates. - Further documentation of how to write IDCC submissions has been added. - The classes now use OTF fonts with LuaLaTeX and XeLaTeX if available.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/dccpaper The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/dccpaper/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
dccpaper – Typeset papers for the International Journal of Digital Curation
The LaTeX class ijdc-v9 produces camera-ready papers and articles suitable for inclusion in the International Journal of Digital Curation, with applicability from volume 9 onwards. The similar idcc class can be used for submissions to the International Digital Curation Conference, beginning with the 2015 conference.
|Copyright||2014–2018 Digital Curation Centre, University of Edinburgh|
- 2018-05-15 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2018-05-04 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2017-10-21 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2016-08-06 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2015-06-23 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2015-05-23 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2014-08-09 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2014-03-08 New on CTAN: dccpaper