CTAN Update: texnegar
- Fixed the problem of inserting the kashida before the diacritical marks. Now, after stretching, the diacritical marks appear before kashida.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/texnegar The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/texnegar/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
texnegar – Kashida justification in XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX
In some cursive scripts such as Persian or Arabic, kashida is used to create justification. In this type of justification characters are elongated rather than expanding spaces between words.
This package extends the kashida justification to be used with the LuaTeX engine, too.
Explanation of the package name:
Negar, in Persian, is the present stem of negaashtan meaning to design, to paint, to write; and as a noun it means “sweetheart, idol, beloved, figuratively referring to a beautiful woman, pattern, painting, and artistic design”.
|Copyright||2020–2021 Hossein Movahhedian|
- 2021-02-10 CTAN Update: texnegar
- 2021-02-01 CTAN update: texnegar
- 2021-01-28 CTAN Update: texnegar
- 2020-08-31 New on CTAN: texnegar