CTAN Update: l3build
l3build Release 2018-05-06 - Normalise dates to placeholder "YYYY-MM-DD": may require .tlg updates - Add "dynamicfiles" support - Include dot files in tree() (fixes #30)
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/l3build The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2019 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2019-09-19 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-09-15 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-08-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-07-31 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-06-28 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-06-20 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-02-11 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-02-09 CTAN update: l3build