CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
* V. 1.3 (2016-08-31): - BACKWARDS-INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE! Use datetime2 instead of datetime and advdate. This changes the interface to set the lecture date format. Please refer to the documentation for details. - Fix output of \SetBreaks when no span argument is given. - Protect content of some \Lec* macros and options to allow for commas in titles etc. - Small microtypographic improvement in default definition of the lecture date format.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/jslectureplanner The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/jslectureplanner/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
jslectureplanner – Creation and management of university course material
The jslectureplanner package facilitates the generation and management of university course material. It provides an interface to set up and access centralized course data that can be reused in all course documents. Furthermore, the package is able to calculate the session dates of a whole semester and generate course programs, if the course is held weekly and the date of the first lecture is specified. Moreover, the package can be used to generate a sectioned course bibliography via BibLaTeX.
- 2017-03-13 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-10-20 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-09-01 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-05-12 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2015-07-16 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2015-07-09 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2015-01-18 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2015-01-05 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner