CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
* V. 1.6 (2018-09-26): - Do not output session title-subtitle separator if there is no subtitle. - Add "blocksonly" and "uncover" options to \makebeamerprogram. - Add "draft" option to \NewSession.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/jslectureplanner The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/jslectureplanner/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
jslectureplanner – Creation and management of university course material
The jslectureplanner package facilitates the generation and management of university course material. It provides an interface to set up and access centralized course data that can be reused in all course documents. Furthermore, the package is able to calculate the session dates of a whole semester and generate course programs, if the course is held weekly and the date of the first lecture is specified. Moreover, the package can be used to generate a sectioned course bibliography via BibLaTeX.
The bundle also includes a package jsmembertable.sty that helps in generating course member and presence lists.
- 2019-02-08 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2018-12-15 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2018-09-27 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2017-03-13 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-10-20 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-09-01 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-05-12 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2015-07-16 CTAN update: jslectureplanner