CTAN update: beuron
- Addition of an Opentype version of the fonts - Support of justification when using interpuncts - Addition of the latin lower case letters (with the same glyphs as the upper case ones) - Addition of an incomplete list of the places of Beuronese art to the manual
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/beuron More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/beuron We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
beuron – The script of the Beuronese art school
This package provides the script used in the works of the Beuron art school for use with TeX and LaTeX. It is a monumental script consisting of capital letters only.
The fonts are provided as METAFONT sources, in the Type1 and in the OpenType format. The package includes suitable font selection commands for use with LaTeX.
- 2018-01-19 CTAN update: beuron
- 2018-01-02 CTAN update: beuron
- 2016-09-12 CTAN update: beuron
- 2016-04-10 New on CTAN: beuron