CTAN Update: glossaries
* glossaries.sty: - added \GlsEntryCounterLabelPrefix - bug fixes: - moved conditional inside \glsstepentry, \glsstepsubentry, \glsrefentry, \glsentrycounterlabel, \glssubentrycounterlabel, \glsentryitem, \glssubentryitem, \glsresetentrycounter, \glsresetsubentrycounter - removed spurious space in subentrycounter (printgloss) key - fixed use of entrycounter and subentrycounter in \setupglossaries * glossaries-accsupp.sty: - bug fixes: - added braces around argument of ActualText in \glsaccsupp - corrected field used in \showglonameaccess
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/glossaries The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
glossaries – Create glossaries and lists of acronyms
The glossaries package supports acronyms and multiple glossaries, and has provision for operation in several languages (using the facilities of either babel or polyglossia). New entries are defined to have a name and description (and optionally an associated symbol). Support for multiple languages is offered, and plural forms of terms may be specified. An additional package, glossaries-accsupp, can make use of the accsupp package mechanisms for accessibility support for PDF files containing glossaries.
The user may define new glossary styles, and preambles and postambles can be specified. There is provision for loading a database of terms, but only terms used in the text will be added to the relevant glossary.
This package requires the mfirstuc package.
The package supersedes the author’s glossary package (which is now obsolete).
|Copyright||2007–2022 Nicola Talbot|
- 2022-11-04 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2022-10-18 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-11-02 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-10-21 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-09-24 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2020-03-20 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2020-02-15 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2019-12-07 CTAN Update: glossaries