CTAN update: plautopatch
* * Add support for plext + arydshln = plextarydshln.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/plautopatch The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/plautopatch
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
plautopatch – Automated patches for pLaTeX/upLaTeX
Japanese pLaTeX/upLaTeX formats and packages often conflict with other LaTeX packages which are unaware of pLaTeX/upLaTeX. In the worst case, such packages throw a fatal error or end up with a wrong output.
The goal of this package is that there should be no need to worry about such incompatibilities, because specific patches are loaded automatically whenever necessary. This helps not only to simplify source files, but also to make the appearance of working pLaTeX/upLaTeX sources similar to those of ordinary LaTeX ones.
|Copyright||2018 Hironobu Yamashita|
- 2018-11-26 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2018-11-05 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2018-10-28 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2018-10-03 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2018-09-22 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2018-08-23 New on CTAN: plautopatch