CTAN Update: sdaps
Reupload of 1.9.8 with version embedded in README. I don't think this is a great long term solution, but I think I need to figure out some other parts (documentation) to properly fix that.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/sdaps The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/sdaps/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
sdaps – LaTeX support files for SDAPS
This bundle contains LaTeX classes and packages to create machine readable questionnaires. Metadata is generated for the whole document and it is possible to process created forms fully automatically using the SDAPS main program.
- PDF Form generation
Advanced array like layouting
- Can flow over multiple pages and repeats the header automatically
- Optional document wide alignment of array environments
- Has complex layout features like rotating the headers to safe space
- Ability to exchange rows and columns on the fly
Different question types:
- Freeform text
- Single/multiple choice questions
- Range questions
- Layouting questions in rows or columns
- Possibility to pre-fill questionnaires from LaTeX
Documentation can be found online at https://sdaps.org/class-doc.
|Copyright||2019 Benjamin Berg|