sdaps – LaTeX support files for SDAPS
This bundle contains LaTeX classes and packages to create machine readable questionnaires. Metadata is generated for the whole document and it is possible to process created forms fully automatically using the SDAPS main program.
- PDF Form generation
Advanced array like layouting
- Can flow over multiple pages and repeats the header automatically
- Optional document wide alignment of array environments
- Has complex layout features like rotating the headers to safe space
- Ability to exchange rows and columns on the fly
Different question types:
- Freeform text
- Single/multiple choice questions
- Range questions
- Layouting questions in rows or columns
- Possibility to pre-fill questionnaires from LaTeX
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2019–2021 Benjamin Berg|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sdaps|
MiKTeX as sdaps
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (595.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- aebslicing: An image slicer
- jj-game: A LaTeX class to construct Jeopardy-like games
- supertabular: A multi-page tables package
- stabular: Multipage tabular