New on CTAN: OneDown
OneDown, a comprehensive package to draw diagrams for the game of bridge
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/onedown The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/onedown/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
OneDown – Typeset Bridge Diagrams
This is a comprehensive package to draw all sorts of bridge diagrams, including hands (stand alone or arround a compass), bidding tables (stand alone or in connection with hands/compass), trick tables, and expert quizzes.
- Works for all fontsizes from \ssmall to \HUGE.
- Different fonts for hands, bidding diagrams, compass, etc. are possible.
- Annotations to card and bidding diagrams.
- Automated check on consistency of suit and hands.
- Multilingual output of bridge terms.
- Extensive documentation: User manual, Reference manual, and Examples.
|Copyright||2016–2018 Jacob Wiersma|