OneDown – Typeset Bridge Diagrams
This is a comprehensive package to draw all sorts of bridge diagrams, including hands (stand alone or arround a compass), bidding tables (stand alone or in connection with hands/compass), trick tables, and expert quizzes.
- Works for all fontsizes from \ssmall to \HUGE.
- Different fonts for hands, bidding diagrams, compass, etc. are possible.
- Annotations to card and bidding diagrams.
- Automated check on consistency of suit and hands.
- Multilingual output of bridge terms.
- Extensive documentation: User manual, Reference manual, and Examples.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2016–2018 Jacob Wiersma|
|Contained in||TeX Live as onedown|
MiKTeX as onedown
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.1M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- sgame: LaTeX style for typesetting strategic games
- hexgame: Provide an environment to draw a hexgame-board
- texmate: Comprehensive chess annotation in LaTeX
- scratchx: Include Scratch programs in LaTeX documents