CTAN update: nameauth
This version updates both README.md and Makefile to provide the best current links, building information, and building process.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/nameauth More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/nameauth
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
nameauth – Name authority mechanism for consistency in body text and index
Publications, that reference many names, require editors and proofreaders to track those names in the text and index. The package offers name authority macros that allow authors and compilers to normalize occurrences of names, variant name forms, and pen names in the text and index. This may help minimize writing and production time and cost.
|Copyright||2011–2021 Charles P. Schaum|
|Maintainer||Charles P. Schaum|
- 2021-03-01 CTAN update: nameauth
- 2020-11-24 CTAN update: nameauth
- 2020-02-28 CTAN update: nameauth
- 2020-02-22 CTAN update: nameauth
- 2017-03-23 CTAN update: nameauth
- 2017-01-15 CTAN update: nameauth
- 2016-10-29 CTAN Update: nameauth
- 2016-01-07 CTAN Update: nameauth