CTAN update: yathesis
- Bug fix (missing spaces in headers). - Fixes in documentation.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/yathesis More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/yathesis
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
yathesis – A LaTeX class for writing a thesis following French rules
The purpose of yathesis is to facilitate dissertations’ typesetting of theses prepared in France, whatever disciplines and institutes. It implements most notably recommendations from the Ministry of Higher Education and Research and this, transparently to the user. It has also been designed to (optionally) take advantage of powerful tools available in LaTeX, including packages:
- BibLaTeX for the bibliography;
- glossaries for the glossary, list of acronyms and symbols list.
yathesis class, based on the book class, aims to be both
simple to use and, to some extent, (easily) customizable.
yathesis comes with templates and samples in the
doc/latex/yathesis/french/exemples/ directory in
the distribution. They can also be tested on ShareLaTeX
and on Overleaf (template
|Copyright||2012–2018 Denis Bitouzé|
- 2018-06-24 CTAN update: yathesis
- 2018-06-22 CTAN update: yathesis
- 2018-06-03 CTAN update: yathesis
- 2018-04-12 CTAN update: yathesis
- 2016-12-10 CTAN Update: yathesis
- 2016-11-01 CTAN update: yathesis
- 2016-06-11 CTAN Update: yathesis
- 2014-10-03 CTAN update: yathesis