CTAN update: fmtcount
- Make fmtord option language dependant - Support language as a documentclass option - Some improvements in code documentation and testing - Use xkeyval instead of keyval for option processing, so as to avoid trouble with option de-bracketting - Solve issue #15: protect \' for accent in French ordinal - Make 1er/1re, 2e the default for French abbreviated ordinals, and make abbreviated ordinals the default --- as opposed to non-abbreviated like 2\`eme. - Solve issue #16: (use of superscript font for ordinals when available and xelatex is used)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/fmtcount More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/fmtcount We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
fmtcount – Display the value of a LaTeX counter in a variety of formats
The package provides commands that display the value of a LaTeX counter in a variety of formats (ordinal, text, hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary etc). The package offers some multilingual support; configurations for use in English (both British and American usage), French (including Belgian and Swiss variants), German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish documents are provided.
This package was originally provided as part of the author’s datetime package, but is now distributed separately.
Nicola Talbot and Vincent Belaïche
- 2017-12-28 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-09-18 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-07-22 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-06-16 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2015-05-09 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2014-07-29 CTAN Update: fmtcount
- 2014-06-19 CTAN Update: fmtcount
- 2012-10-25 CTAN update: fmtcount