datetime – Change format of \today with commands for current time
Provides various different formats for the text created by the command \today, and also provides commands for displaying the current time (or any given time), in 12-hour, 24-hour or text format.
The package overrides babel’s date format, having its own library of date formats in different languages.
The package requires the fmtcount package.
This package is now obsolete and has been replaced by datetime2.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as datetime|
|MiKTeX as datetime|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (452.6k).
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: datetime
- 2010-09-21 CTAN update: datetime
- 2010-02-06 CTAN update: datetime
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- datetime2: Formats for dates, times and time zones
- datetime2-greek: Greek language module for the datetime2 package
- datetime2-esperanto: Esperanto language module for the datetime2 package
- datetime2-samin: Northern Sami language module for the datetime2 package