datetime – Change format of \today with commands for current time
Provides various different formats for the text created by the command \today, and also provides commands for displaying the current time (or any given time), in 12-hour, 24-hour or text format.
The package overrides babel’s date format, having its own library of date formats in different languages.
The package requires the fmtcount package.
This package is now obsolete and has been replaced by datetime2.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as datetime|
MiKTeX as datetime
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (452.6k).
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: datetime
- 2010-09-21 CTAN update: datetime
- 2010-02-06 CTAN update: datetime
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- datetime2-german: German language module for the datetime2 package
- datetime2-french: French language module for the datetime2 package
- datetime2-english: English language module for the datetime2 package
- datetime2-slovene: Slovene language module for the datetime2 package