CTAN update: cjk-ko
* use latex's font family hooks * do not load glyphtounicode.tex when fmtversion >= 2021/05/01 * add \pdfnobuiltintounicode\font at name to the end of \CJK at addcmap
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/korean/cjk-ko More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/cjk-ko
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
cjk-ko – Extension of the CJK package for Korean typesetting
The package supports typesetting UTF-8-encoded modern Korean documents with the help of the LaTeX2ε CJK package. It provides some enhanced features focused on Korean typesetting culture, one of them being allowing line-break between Latin and CJK characters.
The package requires nanumtype1 fonts.
|2007–2015 Koaunghi Un
2007–2024 Dohyun Kim
- 2021-07-21 CTAN update: cjk-ko
- 2021-07-18 CTAN update: cjk-ko
- 2021-03-03 CTAN update: cjk-ko
- 2013-12-10 CTAN Update: cjk-ko
- 2013-07-07 CTAN Update: cjk-ko