cjk – CJK language support
CJK is a macro package for LaTeX, providing simultaneous support for various Asian scripts in many encodings (including Unicode):
- Chinese (both traditional and simplified),
- Korean and
A special add-on feature is an interface to the Emacs editor (cjk-enc.el) which gives simultaneous, easy-to-use support to a bunch of other scripts in addition to the above — Cyrillic, Greek, Latin-based scripts, Russian and Vietnamese are supported.
GNU General Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as cjk|
|MiKTeX as cjk|
support for typesetting Chinese languages
fonts for far eastern languages (Chinese, Japanese and Korean)
font selection, mapping, etc.
support for typesetting Japanese
support for typesetting Korean
support for typesetting, and documentation in Thai
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cjk-fonts: Chinese/Japanese/Korean fonts
- cjk-ko: Extension of the CJK package for Korean typesetting
- zhmetrics: TFM subfont files for using Chinese fonts in 8-bit TeX
- xecjk: Support for CJK documents in XeLaTeX