cjk – CJK language support
CJK is a macro package for LaTeX, providing simultaneous support for various Asian scripts in many encodings (including Unicode):
- Chinese (both traditional and simplified),
- Korean and
A special add-on feature is an interface to the Emacs editor (cjk-enc.el) which gives simultaneous, easy-to-use support to a bunch of other scripts in addition to the above — Cyrillic, Greek, Latin-based scripts, Russian and Vietnamese are supported.
|GNU General Public License, version 2
|TeX Live as cjk
MiKTeX as cjk
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- japanese-otf: Advanced font selection for platex and its friends
- pxufont: Emulate non-Unicode Japanese fonts using Unicode fonts
- zhmetrics: TFM subfont files for using Chinese fonts in 8-bit TeX
- gckanbun: Kanbun typesetting for (u)pLaTeX and LuaLaTeX