CTAN update: l3build
## [2021-11-12] ### Changed - Documentation improvements ### Fixed - Allow config names ending with 'lua', as long as they don't end with '.lua'
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/l3build The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2022 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
- 2022-09-16 CTAN update: l3build
- 2022-04-20 CTAN update: l3build
- 2022-04-13 CTAN update: l3build
- 2022-03-16 CTAN update: l3build
- 2022-02-25 CTAN update: l3build
- 2021-11-30 CTAN update: l3build
- 2021-11-13 CTAN update: l3build
- 2021-05-07 CTAN update: l3build