CTAN Update: bib2gls
- corrected some of the latin<n> to Java encoding names - added check for \@input in .aux file
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/bib2gls The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/bib2gls/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
bib2gls – Command line application to convert .bib files to glossaries-extra.sty resource files
This Java command line application may be used to extract glossary information stored in a .bib file and convert it into glossary entry definition commands.This application should be used with glossaries-extra.sty’s ‘record’ package option. It performs two functions in one:
- selects entries according to records found in the .aux file (similar to bibtex),
- hierarchically sorts entries and collates location lists (similar to makeindex or xindy).
The glossary entries can then be managed in a system such as JabRef, and only the entries that are actually required will be defined, reducing the resources required by TeX.
The supplementary application convertgls2bib can be used to convert existing .tex files containing definitions (\newglossaryentry etc.) to the .bib format required by bib2gls.
|Copyright||2017–2018 Nicola L. C. Talbot|
- 2018-12-01 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2018-08-20 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2018-07-08 CTAN Update: bib2gls
- 2018-05-10 CTAN Update: bib2gls
- 2018-04-10 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2018-03-06 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2018-02-26 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2017-11-26 CTAN update: bib2gls