CTAN update: luatexko
version 2.8 * requires atbegshi package for \dotemph, \uline, and \ruby
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/luatexko More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/luatexko
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
luatexko – Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
This is a Lua(La)TeX macro package that supports typesetting Korean documents including Old Hangul texts. As LuaTeX has opened up access to almost all the hidden routines of TeX engine, users can obtain more beautiful outcome using this package rather than other Hangul macros operating on other engines.
This package also requires the cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Copyright||2013–2020 Dohyun Kim|
- 2020-03-21 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2020-02-17 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2019-12-03 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2019-06-08 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2019-05-03 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2018-11-10 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2015-07-03 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2015-01-20 CTAN update: luatexko